Keeping you safe at BFI Southbank
We’re looking forward to seeing you at BFI Southbank.
Our cinemas, bars and restaurants are fully open and our shop is operating on limited hours. Seating is on an allocated basis with our screens at full capacity. This could mean you’re seated next to someone at busy screenings and may prefer to choose a quieter time if you can.
- in line with government guidance, face coverings are required in the screens and around the building, unless you are exempt – if this is not possible for medical or other reasons, please contact us in advance so we take additional safety measures
- please continue to book your tickets in advance – the box office counter will be open for walk ups, but we are not currently accepting cash payments
- we have fully trained staff wearing PPE
- we have an enhanced cleaning programme, with cinemas cleaned after every screening, and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building
- the air flow in the screens is fully fresh and not recycled
- BFI Bar & Kitchen will be open for bookings and walk-ins, and BFI Riverfront remains open as usual
- we strongly recommend that you continue to use the NHS Track and Trace app
Please continue to show consideration and kindness to others and be respectful of personal space and boundaries. Please leave space between you and others where possible.