Keeping you safe at BFI Southbank
Our cinemas, bars and restaurants, and shop are fully open. Seating is on an allocated basis with our screens at full capacity. This could mean you’re seated next to someone at busy screenings and may prefer to choose a quieter time if you can.
- we would request that visitors continue to wear masks inside our screens (unless eating or drinking) and when moving around the building. Health exemptions apply and you do not need to wear one in our bars or café area
- please continue to book your tickets in advance – the box office counter will be open for walk ups and card payments are preferred
- we have an enhanced cleaning programme, with cinemas cleaned after every screening, and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building
- the air flow in the screens is fully fresh and not recycled
- BFI Bar & Kitchen will be open for bookings and walk-ins, and BFI Riverfront remains open as usual
Please continue to show consideration and kindness to others and be respectful of personal space and boundaries. Please leave space between you and others where possible.