Relaxed Screening: Steamboat Bill, Jr.
Keaton’s brilliantly inventive comedy is full of amazing sets and stunts.
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dirs Charles Reisner, Buster Keaton
With Buster Keaton, Ernest Torrence, Marion Byron
With Carl Davis score
Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants. More detailed information about these screenings can be found at bfi.org.uk/relaxed
Enjoy classic physical comedy for all ages from the master, Buster Keaton. There are lots of sight gags to look forward to during the adventures in a Mississippi riverside town. Look out for the famous, and thrilling, collapsing house sequence when the cyclone hits town, and plenty more fun besides!
Also available on BFI Player.
Tickets: adults £3, children £1.
See other screenings of this film.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- For this screening doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
We welcome your feedback on our relaxed screenings.
BFI Southbank has been awarded the National Autistic Society's Autism Friendly Award.