Relaxed Screening: The Lion King
Disney’s remake features the voices of Beyoncé, Donald Glover and James Earl Jones
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dir Jon Favreau
With the voices of Donald Glover, Seth Rogan, James Earl Jones, Beyoncé, Chiwetel Ejiofor
Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants. More detailed information about these screenings can be found at bfi.org.uk/relaxed
Twenty-five years on from the original, Disney’s re-imagining uses incredible visual effects (a step up, even, from those of 2016’s The Jungle Book) to tell the tale of lion cub Simba, the son of King Mufasa. A plot by his dastardly Uncle Scar forces Simba into exile, but, with the help of some new-found friends, he must eventually face his destiny.
Tickets Adult £3, child £1.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- For this screening doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
We welcome your feedback on our relaxed screenings.