Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community, their assistants and carers.
BFI Southbank has been awarded the National Autistic Society's Autism Friendly Award.
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, by calling (020 7928 3232) or emailing the box office (email@example.com).
As a result of our Covid Safety plan we have adjusted some aspects of all customer journeys in our building.
- All customers need to book tickets in advance on line or on the telephone.
- All screenings come off sale 45 minutes before they start so you will need to have purchased before then as we cannot make any exceptions for this.
- Your tickets will be issued electronically and you will need to show these to gain entry to the building.
- There is a one-way system in operation for each auditorium. For NFT3 you must enter and leave the building by the Lightbox entrance.
- We recommend that you should register with the NHS Track and Trace app when you arrive, if you have it. We will help you do this.
Our Relaxed Screening adjustments have changed to comply with our COVID safety plan.
Customers can select their seats when they arrive in the auditorium.
You may sit with your family/friendship group or there are some single seats if you prefer.
Please leave space between yourself and other groups and retain your selected seats for the duration of the performance if possible.
We expect you to wear a face covering if you are able to.
You are welcome to take refreshments into the cinema but no hot food please.
BFI Bar & Kitchen has reopened for drinks only and BFI Riverfront is open as usual.
Doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
No trailers will be shown.
The programme will be introduced.
Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
You will be able to leave the auditorium and return by following a one-way system within the building.
You will be able to make noise.
There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
In line with government guidelines and our building COVID safety audit the situation remains subject to change. Please check back onto this page for updates.
Céline Sciamma’s latest film is her most precious yet.
Tuesday 30 November 18:15 NFT3
From the producers of Strictly Ballroom comes a powerful family drama about living with difference.
Tuesday 14 December 18:10 NFT3
Getting around BFI Southbank
If you would like to prepare for your visit to BFI Southbank you may find this video produced by Carousel, who support learning disabled artists, helpful to watch. We hope this will help make your visit more enjoyable.
Some aspects of the customer journey at BFI Southbank will have changed due to government regulations and our Covid safety policy. More information can be found on our reopening page.