Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants.
BFI Southbank has been awarded the National Autistic Society's Autism Friendly Award.
Tickets can be booked in advance either in person or by calling (020 7928 3232) or emailing the box office (email@example.com).
Download our Relaxed Cinema screenings guide
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- Doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
Keaton’s brilliantly inventive comedy is full of amazing sets and stunts.
Sunday 5 April 12:00
Relaxed Screening: Illuminating the Wilderness + discussion with artists and makers from Project Art Works
A group of neuro-diverse artists, filmmakers and families explore the Scottish Highlands and interpret the landscape in fascinating ways.
Tuesday 21 April 18:20
Getting around BFI Southbank
If you would like to prepare for your visit to BFI Southbank you may find this video produced by Carousel, who support learning disabled artists, helpful to watch. We hope this will help make your visit more enjoyable.