Relaxed Screening: A Fistful of Dollars
Per un pugno di dollari
Leone’s Dollars trilogy begins with a nameless man who comes between two warring families.
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (email@example.com).
Italy-Spain-West Germany 1964
Dir Sergio Leone
With Clint Eastwood, Gian Maria Volontè, Marianne Koch
Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants. More detailed information about these screenings can be found at bfi.org.uk/relaxed
The first part of Leone’s Dollars trilogy introduces Clint Eastwood’s nameless anti-hero and Leone’s iconic musical collaboration with Ennio Morricone. Made on a small budget, and based on Kurosawa’s Yojimbo, the story centres on a small town at the centre of a fight for control between two warring families. A stranger arrives and manipulates the feud to his own advantage, resulting in a high body count and some great cinema.
See other screenings of this film.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- For this screening doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
We welcome your feedback on our relaxed screenings.
BFI Southbank has been awarded the National Autistic Society's Autism Friendly Award.