Relaxed Screening: Monkey Business
Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers and Marilyn Monroe go bananas in this fun comedy.
Tickets can be booked in advance either online, in person or by calling (020 7928 3232), or by emailing the Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dir Howard Hawks
With Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Charles Coburn, Marilyn Monroe
Relaxed screenings are presented each month for those in the neuro-diverse community and their carers and assistants. More detailed information about these screenings can be found at bfi.org.uk/relaxed
Dr Fulton (Grant) is a scientist working on a rejuvenating elixir that gets mixed into the water cooler by one of the lab’s test monkeys. Reverting to his younger self, he plays truant and spends time with his co-worker (Monroe). When Fulton’s wife (Rogers) also partakes, mayhem ensues. This was the last film Grant and Hawks collaborated on, concluding a hugely successful partnership.
See other screenings of this film.
Our relaxed screening adjustments include:
- For this screening doors will open 30 minutes before the screening start time.
- No trailers will be shown.
- The programme will be introduced.
- Customers will be able to choose their own seats in the auditorium, but we will do our best to accommodate any specific seating requests.
- Our house lights will remain on a low level throughout the screening, and the volume will be turned slightly down.
- Please feel free to move around in the auditorium and make noise.
- There will be a safe space for customers to use if they need to leave the auditorium.
We welcome your feedback on our relaxed screenings.