Information about start times, safety in the venue and the use of cameras in the cinema.
- Screenings will start at the advertised times.
- Latecomers may be admitted up to 10 minutes after the screening has started if they have booked in advance of the performance time (but no later). If you are late, at the manager's discretion, you may be asked to take alternative seats to minimise disturbance.
- The BFI reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Photography, audio and film recording are not permitted in the venue without prior permission.
- For the safety of our staff and visitors, bag searches may be carried out.
- Standing is not allowed in any of the cinemas.
- Only food and drink purchased at BFI Southbank may be consumed during screenings. Hot food, savoury food or popcorn is not permitted in the cinemas.
- The BFI reserves the right to change the programme without prior notice.
- All staff and public are entitled to expect that they will be treated with dignity. The BFI reserves the right to refuse admission or remove any person acting in an unacceptable manner.