Food and drink
Open everyday from 10am for everything from breakfast and brunch on the weekends to dinner and cocktails in the evening.
BFI Bar & Kitchen
Our Bar & Restaurant reflect the buzzing atmosphere of the BFI. Terrific cocktails and craft beers in the lounge complement contemporary British cuisine in the restaurant. The Drawing Room bar behind the secret bookcase door offers a more intimate experience and is available for private hire. Filmgoers can take advantage of our pre-movie menu or great value Movie and Meal Deal. Look out for film themed cocktails too! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The perfect Sunday accompaniment to a classic movie arrives at BFI from 1 April, with roast dinners on the menu from 12:00-16:00.
Movie and a Meal
Make a night of it at BFI Southbank with a meal and a movie all from just £25 (£22 for members) per person. To book just find the film you want, and select the movie and a meal option, then contact BFI Bar and Kitchen on 020 7401 9000 to book your table.
T & Cs for Movie and a meal offer
- Available on any film at BFI Southbank, excluding all special events and previews
- Offer available every day from 11.00am from pre-movie menu only
- Choose two courses from pre-movie menu
- Beverages not included
- Booking is required in advance, and can only be on day stated on cinema ticket
- Offer is valid for ticket holders only. Cinema ticket must be presented on arrival at the restaurant
- Cinema ticket has no cash value at BFI Bar & Kitchen, and is non-refundable
- Please allow at least one hour for your meal
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- If you have any specific allergy, please speak to a member of the staff before you order
Relax in style over a post-movie cocktail or indulge in some fine dining, with seasonal specials and a great-value set menu from 17:00-19:00.
Open 10:00-23:00 on Monday-Saturday and 10:00-22:30 on Sunday and bank holidays. To book, visit benugo.com/restaurants/bfi-bar-kitchen or call 020 7401 9000.
BFI Members enjoy 10% off food and drink at BFI Bar & Kitchen. Find out more at bfi.org.uk/join