Our customer charter
A commitment to the very best customer experience.
We know that you love film as much as we do. Cinema is a shared experience for everyone to enjoy. Please come and talk to us if we can help in any way.
- We are committed to providing the very best customer experience possible by conducting ourselves in a helpful, courteous and friendly way.
- We are an inclusive venue and welcome all customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable.
- Please understand that people may experience cinema and BFI Southbank in different ways.
- We continually monitor our service standards, listen to our customers, make improvements where necessary and welcome feedback.
- We will always do our best to ensure that this is a safe and comfortable environment for all of our customers.
- To assist us we would ask that you provide us with feedback and report any nuisance or suspicious behaviour.
If you’d like to tell us about your experience at the BFI, please talk to a member of staff, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: