BFI Bar & Kitchen
The perfect place for a pre-movie meal or a post-film drink.
Our restaurant and bar reflects the buzzing atmosphere of the BFI. Terrific cocktails and craft beers in the lounge complement contemporary British cuisine in the restaurant. The Drawing Room bar behind the secret bookcase door offers a more intimate experience and is available for private hire. Film-goers can take advantage of our pre-movie menu or great value Movie and Meal Deal. Look out for film-themed cocktails too!
Movie and a Meal
Make a night of it at BFI Southbank with a meal and a movie all from just £25 (£22 for members) per person. To book just find the film you want, and select the movie and a meal option, then contact BFI Bar & Kitchen on 020 7401 9000 to book your table.
T & Cs for Movie and a meal offer
- Available on any film at BFI Southbank, excluding all special events and previews
- This offer is available every day from 11:00am from the pre-movie menu with a choice of two courses (beverages not included)
- Your restaurant booking must be for the same day as the screening
- This offer is valid for ticket holders only. Your cinema ticket must be presented on arrival at the restaurant
- Please allow at least one hour for your meal
- The cinema ticket has no cash value at BFI Bar & Kitchen, is non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- If you have a specific allergy, please speak to a member of staff before you order
Relax in style over a post-movie cocktail or indulge in some fine dining, with seasonal specials and a great-value set menu from 17:00-19:00.
Open 10:00-23:00 on Monday-Saturday and 10:00-22:30 on Sunday and bank holidays.
- FREE wifi access
- Disabled access
- Baby change
- Disabled toilet
Grab and Go
If you’re heading into a screening grab a quick drink or a sandwich at the Grab and Go, situated next to the main entrance on Theatre Avenue.
BFI Members enjoy 10% off food and drink at BFI Bar & Kitchen. Find out more at bfi.org.uk/join
Enjoy Bottomless Prosecco or Bloody Marys for £20
Served 10am - 4pm
(2 hrs max)