COVID-19 statement - BFI Southbank
BFI Southbank reopening
We’re looking forward to seeing you again at BFI Southbank.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to BFI Southbank this autumn. Our bars, restaurants and Shop are now all fully open and seating is once again on an allocated basis with our screens at full capacity. This could mean you're seated next to someone at busy screenings and may prefer to choose a quieter time if you can.
Our other safety measures remain in place:
- BFI staff will continue to wear face masks and we expect you to do so too in the screens and around the building, unless you are exempt
- Please continue to book your tickets in advance, although the Box Office counter will be open for walk-ups
- Our enhanced cleaning programme remains in place and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the building
- The air flow in the screens is fully fresh and not recycled
- BFI Bar & Kitchen will be open for bookings and walk-ins, and BFI Riverfront remains open as usual
- We strongly recommend that you continue to use the NHS Track and Trace app
Please continue to show consideration and kindness to others and be respectful of personal space and boundaries. Please leave space between you and others where possible.