Books, DVDs, merchandise and in-store special offers.
The BFI Shop sells film and TV-related books, DVDs and gifts to satisfy the general enthusiast, the dedicated student and the developing practitioner.
We apologise that the Shop reopening has moved back a week from the date originally advertised. This is to allow for some essential systems maintenance. The shop will now reopen at midday on Friday 28 May. Our new temporary opening hours are Friday to Sunday (12:00-20:00). The shop will be closed Monday to Thursday but our online shop is open as usual.
Your health and safety and that of our teams are our top priority. There are a few differences in how the shop now operates:
- only two customers, or one family group will be allowed to browse the shopfloor at any time
- 2m social distancing to be observed at all times
- face coverings to be worn in the shop at all times
- please use the hand sanitiser provided before browsing
- follow the one-way system in operation within the shop
- contactless payments only
- perspex till screens installed
- customers will not be able to try on our range of t-shirts
- the shop is accessible to all; you do not need a cinema ticket or library booking to visit us
You can shop online at bfi.org.uk/shop
BFI Members enjoy 15% off most products in the BFI Shop. Find out more at bfi.org.uk/join